Preparing delightful recipes is our favorite pastime and we cannot resist the temptation of preparing some cool recipes. If you are a fan of both the comfort flavor of pumpkin spice and cheesecake, then you are perfectly in for a treat. These cheesecake cookies are a perfect result of the cozy flavors of pumpkin and the creamy richness of the cheesecake. Fall is the most amazing time of the year and these cookies are a true star of the fall season. Preparing these cookies gives us a fresh take on traditional cookies. So, why wait, let’s prepare these pumpkin cheesecake cookies together to enjoy their delectable taste.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies- Recipe & Ingredients
Baking these cookies is fairly simple and it gives an immense delicious taste to us. Take a look below at some key ingredients and instructions.
Prepare the Dough with these Cool Ingredients
- 1/1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted soft butter
- ¾ granulated sugar
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For Cheesecake Filling
- Take 4 ounces (1/16th of a pound is equal to one ounce) of creamy cheese, soft cheese
- ¼ cup of granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
How these Ingredients are useful for preparing Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies?
These are some classic ingredients that will impart a different flavor to your classic pumpkin cheese cookies.
1) All-Purpose Flour
The all-purpose flour is one of the most amazing ingredients used in baking. When you prepare pumpkin cheesecake cookies, adding an all-purpose floor acts as the best leaven. It is enriched with loads of minerals and vitamins. This is one of the most classic ingredients used in baking cookies.
2) Baking Soda
Baking soda is one of the best ingredients used in preparing pumpkin cheese cookies. It is the best leaven that helps the cookies to rise. It gives enough fermentation to the pumpkin cheese cookies turns them delicious.
3) Baking Powder
Like Baking soda, baking powder also adds tenderness to these cookies. Adding baking powder helps to add tenderness and soft texture to these cookies.
4) Ground Cinnamon
Ground Cinnamon is the major staple that is added to the cookie dough and cheesecake filling. Apart from these adding other spices such as pumpkin pie spice, and nutmeg adds tenderness to these cookies.
Salt enhances the overall flavor of the cookies and it works great to balance the sweetness. For baked cookies using kosher salt is the best choice.
6) Unsalted Butter
Butter provides moisture, flavor, and richness to these cookies. We use unsalted butter because we can easily manage the salt content in these cookies.
7) Granulated Sugar
For preparing these cookies, we must either use granulated sugar or light brown sugar. It will give the best results in the preparation of the cookies.
For Cheesecake Filling
1) Cream Cheese
Cream cheese is one of the most important ingredients for the perfect cheesecake filling. It is quite creamy, and tangy, and provides the classic cheesecake flavor.
2) Granulated Sugar
Using granulated sugar in the preparation of cheesecake filling is the best way to complement the tangy texture of these cheesecake cookies.
3) Vanilla Extract
The use of Vanilla Extract adds depth and sweetness to the filling to enhance its flavor. The dry ingredients provide structure and flavor, while the wet ingredients and cheesecake filling add moisture and creaminess to these cookies. When baked these cookies give an awesome taste.
Steps to Prepare
1) First of all, ensure to preheat the oven up to 175 degrees Celsius. Once you have done this, take a baking sheet along with a parchment paper.
2) Now, take a medium-sized bowl, and whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and salt. For the best results keep this mixture aside for some time.
3) Take a mixer, and cream the cream cheese, butter, and granulated sugar until it gets well combined. Do this until the mixture turns out fluffy, and soft.
4) Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin, vanilla extract, and eggs to the butter mixture. Shake these until they become soft and well-combined with each other.
5) Now, add some dry mixture to these wet ingredients. Do it till the time the dough turns out soft with the cookies.
6) Take a small bowl and prepare the cheesecake filling, and vanilla extract until they become completely smooth.
7) Drop some dough of cookies on the prepared baking sheet, take a spoon, and use its back to make an indentation in the center of each cookie.
8) Enter a small amount of cheesecake filling into an indentation.
9) Now, bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. This is a sign that your cookies are well prepared.
10) Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes. Then, transfer these cookies somewhere else so that they can become completely cool.
11) Now, enjoy the savory and delightful taste of these cookies and make your fall season exclusive.
These perfect pumpkin cheese cookies are a perfect match for you and your family for the fall season. It may take some time to prepare this savory delight but the result will be just amazing. These tasty cookies and their taste will keep you hooked to such snacks forever. Not only for fall, they are just perfect and yummy for every season. Once you taste these cookies, you will just feel curious to taste them again. Baking variants of cheesecake recipes will not leave you dejected.
Hi, This is Bharat Divya, a post-graduate in English. Found a natural flair for writing from the very beginning. Divya loved giving voice to the natural inclination towards writing. Joined the content writing industry and explored her passion in diverse ways. Her passion for weaving thoughts into words is innate and gives wings to her imagination. She loves to pen down writing in different niches like fashion, beauty, food, celebrity lifestyles, and many more.