A delicious meal filled with love can do wonders. If you have an erratic mood, your mother will prepare a super-delicious meal, and a broad smile will appear on your face. You have guessed it right, nothing can beat a well–cooked, and presented recipe. The famous adage goes “ The way to a man’sheart is related to the art of cooking great food” indeed seems true in the present context also where we save our time by ordering food from multiple online food delivery apps. In the league of super easy yet scrumptious recipes, we cannot overlook Banana Walnut Pancakes. In this blog, we will deep dive into everything related to these pancakes, their recipe, and the process to prepare them. So, let’s drown in the world of Pancakes.
The culinary world is full of so many variations when it comes to meals. Likewise, Pancake is also known by a variety of names such as Hotcake, Flapjack, cake, etc. Pancakes are super delicious and the best part is that they can be prepared by using a couple of easy ingredients. The preparation of this recipe will not consume much of your time, but foodies always rever its flavourful and mouthwatering taste. Here, we will look at the must-have version of Pancakes. Let’s check out the ingredients of the go-getter Banana Walnut Pancakes recipe.
Banana Walnut Pancakes- Let’s Unveil the Ingredients & Recipe of this Super-Delicious and Amazing Snacks
Starting your day with a super delicious breakfast can make you feel extremely ecstatic. Picture this: If you begin your breakfast with this sweet and crunchy breakfast, your entire day will be packed with energy. If you take it as an evening snack, it will make your evening amazing. If you taste this scrumptious meal, you will be mulling over its recipe. So, let’s first unlock the ingredients of Banana Walnut Pancakes.
Ingredients of Banana Walnut Pancakes:
- One Cup Floor
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- One cup milk
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1//4 cup walnuts
- Salt to taste
- One tablespoon of vanilla extract
Steps to Prepare Banana Walnut Cake that Will Taste Mouthwatering for You
- If you want to prepare this walnut cake, you will need to invest a little bit of time say 5 minutes only. Go through this process for preparing this delicious pancake.
- First of all, mash the ripe banana in a bowl. Use a fork or else, a potato masher to mash the ripe banana. You will see that it will turn into a smooth paste or puree.
- Now, once you have mashed the ripe banana. Set it aside, and whisk together all the other ingredients. Choose to mix one cup of flour or say all-purpose flour, brown sugar, baking powder, along with salt. By mixing these ingredients, you will get a base for your pancake.
- Once you are done with the above step, mix in the mid of the mixture, you will pour ¾ cup milk, eggs, melted butter, and Vanilla extract.
- In this step, now combine all the ingredients, and mix them so that it turns out into a smooth batter. Keep in mind that the ingredients should not be over-mixed.
- Now, chop the walnuts in a manner that they are uniformly distributed throughout your mixture. The amazing mixture of ripe banana, and walnuts will give the walnut pancakes a different touch. When partaking in it, you will feel that it has more of a sweet and crunchy taste.
- Take a wok and heat it on a medium flame. Now, put the entire mixture in the wok, and with the help of a spatula, keep flipping it now and then. It will save your pancakes from burning.
- You will observe that your pancakes are in golden brown shape, after some time. It is a clear-cut indication that your pancakes have been completely cooked.
- Transfer the pancakes to a plate. If you want to keep the pancakes warm, you can put them on a silver sheet, or wrapping paper as it will keep your pancakes hot.
- Now, garnish your pancakes with chopped walnuts, and to give it an extra delicious touch, you can add vanilla extract to the pancakes. Mind it, doing so will satisfy your taste buds.
Serving Suggestions for Banana Walnut Pancakes
The sweet and delectable taste of Banana Walnut Pancakes leaves us startled and we love to taste these pancakes just like an epicure. Do you know that the delicious taste of these pancakes will also enhance if we serve them with delightful toppings? Here are some serving suggestions for these pancakes you can’t afford to miss.
1. Serve banana walnut pancakes with maple syrup. You can also add a pinch of butter to it. Your pancakes will taste super delicious and your taste buds will thank you for this awesome treat.
2. You love strawberries, berries, kiwis, grapes, and whatnot. The list is endless. Let’s use the combination of this combined fruit to make your pancakes taste awesome. We bet you, your family, and your friends will love this finger-licking treat.
3. Drizzle chocolate pieces over your pancake. You can also use chocolate syrup. It will turn your pancakes taste delicious.
4. Whip cream over your banana walnut pancakes to give a different twist to it. With these serving suggestions, your family will love these pancakes. With your serving twist, a simple day will turn out a feast for them.
To sum up, we can say that this easy yet scrumptious recipe will not only satisfy your taste buds but will also lay a perfect ground for you to experiment with diverse toppings. Irrespective of the hot breeze of summer, mothers love to prepare this recipe for their kids and woo their hearts with this small breezy cooking recipe. Stay ready to immerse your loved ones in the delightful aroma of Banana Walnut Pancakes. Once you get the right combination of flavours, toppings, and ingredients, we bet, there will be no look back.
Hi, This is Bharat Divya, a post-graduate in English. Found a natural flair for writing from the very beginning. Divya loved giving voice to the natural inclination towards writing. Joined the content writing industry and explored her passion in diverse ways. Her passion for weaving thoughts into words is innate and gives wings to her imagination. She loves to pen down writing in different niches like fashion, beauty, food, celebrity lifestyles, and many more.