After all that holiday eating and healing, my new year’s resolution is to become fitter and take much better care of myself. So this season, I’m starting my mornings directly with this extremely easy-to-make, apple cider vinegar detox drink.
As the title might suggest, this beverage consists primarily of apple cider vinegar and garlic, and it also has some lemon juice. Every one of these ingredients is powerhouses by themselves, so when they come together magical happens. Yes, magical.
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is sort of amazing. It has a long list of recognized benefits such as:
- Boosts the immune system
- Acts as a cold treatment (it soothes a sore throat and clears a stuffy nose),
- Boosts energy
- Prevents indigestion
- Regulates blood sugar level
- Lowers cholesterol
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- May protect against cancer
- Benefits your skin (it acts as a dandruff remedy along with also a skin toner to clear acne! ) )
- Aids in weight loss!
AND turmeric is also amazingly wonderful. Here are just some of the reasons why:
- It’s a strong antioxidant (it could enhance skin conditions and postpone aging!)
- It has strong anti-inflammatory effects (such as helping with arthritis)
- It acts as an anti-depressant
- It prevents and treats cancer
- It improves brain function
- It lowers the risk of brain disease (like Alzheimer’s disease!)
- It lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease
Turmeric and apple cider vinegar detox tea ingredient benefits:
Warm/hot water can help promote the healing of the human body and decrease free radicals when blended with lemon.
Based on Ayurvedic medicine, we should consume hot or room temperature water instead of cold, as it can help remove toxins (ama) in your system. Warm water may also promote wholesome digestion, relieve pain, boost blood flow, and delay premature aging, in accordance with this site. For more methods of slowing the appearance and effects of aging on the body visit antiagingninjas.com.
Apple cider vinegar is useful in reducing disease, as most germs can not survive in the vinegar. ACV might help stabilize blood sugar and reduced LDL (the bad type of cholesterol) blood levels. It may also help reduce fat and body fat by simply encouraging a wholesome metabolism.
Lemons contain vitamin C and potassium. If you consume lemon juice first thing in the morning, it gives your body an opportunity to absorb these nutrients and supply an immune system boost. Lemon juice may also assist with keeping a healthy weight, correct digestion and vitality levels.
Honey is antifungal and antifungal that makes it awesome for combating any kind of disease. It also contains flavonoids that could help lessen the risk of certain cancers and cardiovascular disease. Honey may also help improve athletic performance and provides a dose of energy.
Garlic is well known for its daring orange color and anti-inflammatory properties. It has a very mild taste, so it’s easy to add to dishes and drinks.
May positively impact digestion, alleviate nerve and joint pain, includes vitamin A to decrease inflammation, and may boost metabolism.
How to make turmeric and apple cider vinegar detox tea
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 cup warm or hot water
- 1/2 tablespoon pure maple syrup or honey, or more to taste (optional, to sweeten)
- Pinch of cayenne pepper powder
- Insert every green tea bag into a drinking glass. Pour the boiling water and let sit 5 minutes.
- Insert 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder to every glass followed by 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar plus 1 tablespoon of honey. Stir to mix well. Garnish with lemon slices and serve hot.
How many calories per serving?
This recipe is simply 69 calories each serving.
It’s possible to get ground turmeric easily from any spice isles from the grocery stores.
If you’re just beginning, you can decrease the quantity of this garlic within this detox tea.
It’s slightly sour, but as soon as you become used to it, you may love the exotic aroma and one of a kind taste it imparts.
Can adjust ingredients as necessary to suit your own taste buds. More maple syrup or honey if you prefer it sweeter, reduce the quantity of apple cider vinegar in case you are not fond of their taste. It’s not the most delicious beverage on earth (one person’s opinion), however, also the health benefits are worthwhile!
If you do not enjoy the taste of apple cider vinegar straight, try these delicious (vegan) apple cider vinegar gummies!