This post covers the scope of ECCE and the role it plays in improving early childhood care and education. Go through the post carefully as it covers many aspects of ECCE.
ECCE Age Eligibility for Aspiring Tutors (In India)
ECCE or Early Childhood Care & Education encompasses a diploma course (called the ECCE diploma) open for everyone (within its age limit) to enrol.
More specifically, the age bar for ECCE diploma courses is 18 years. And those aspiring tutors who wish to take this course will require a minimum of (10+2) qualifications.
Of course, marks and enrolment opportunities will differ from place to place. However, most institutions conduct entrance exams and job interviews for candidates making the final list.
The primary purpose of imparting this course knowledge to aspiring tutors is to develop and sharpen their child handling skills. The job mainly requires them to work with young children and manage responsibilities in the pre-school, nursery, KG, daycare centers and other dedicated early child care and education centers.
The ECCE diploma course is not a long one. Aspiring tutors can complete this course in a year.Here are the samples of the Law20019 solutions
ECCE Diploma Course Syllabus
Children service (SERIAL A)
- Theoretical orientations in early kid’s education
- Educational institutions for young and utterly dependent children
- Perspectives on early care and education
Kids with Special Care Requirements I (SERIAL B)
- Care services for kids needing special care and attention
- Aiding parents to cope
- Introduction to kid’s special care requirements
Children with Special Care Requirements II (SERIAL C)
- Caring for kids with physical disabilities
- Caring for mentally disabled children
- Caring for kids with visual impairment
- Looking after children exhibiting behavioural issues
- Tending to the needs of children with hearing impairment
Establishing clear communication with kids’ parents & community (SERIAL D)
- Communication methods to employ
- Understanding the concept of clear communication
- Formulation of proper communication strategies
- Grasping communication aids and implementing them in real life whenever necessary
- Understanding themes and messages from ECCE
Handling Kids’ program – some essential perspectives (SERIAL E)
- All basics of kids’ program management
- Acquiring necessary funds and preparing a budget
- Case study onICDS (Integrated Child Development Scheme) program & mobile crèches
Potential Employment Options & Designations
- Child day-care
- Community tutors
- Child care hospitals
- Academic institutions
- ECE content developer
- Home teacher
- Assistant pre-primary school tutor
- Child caretaker
- Pre-primary school teacher
- Coordinator at academic centres
There you have it – detailed coverage of the scope of ECCE- Early Childhood Care & Education. If you are an academic student wanting to enter this ECCE job field to help those little kids, then visit its official website and know more.
And of course, remember, if you have a university paper to write on ECCE and its role, seek help from assignment writers unhesitantly.
Denny Martin is a professional academic writer at one of the most reliable websites, MyAssignmenthelp.com. He has years of expertise in creating highly engaging essays, assignments, research papers, thesis, case studies, and other academic papers for students.