In an increasingly conscious world today, many of us are turning to homemade and natural solutions for our skincare and hair care needs. Amidst so many readymade solutions available in the market, most of us don’t seem to be working on the targeted issues relating to our skin or our overall health.
Recently, rosemary oil has been gaining popularity in the beauty industry due to its various beneficial properties, especially for hair. A very popular kitchen ingredient, rosemary oil has also the ability to promote hair growth while making it stronger and battling other scalp issues. It works wonders for your locks and you can reap its benefits in the comfort of your kitchen. If you are looking to add rosemary oil to your hair care, then you must be wondering how to prepare it. Let us see how to make rosemary oil for hair.
5 Easy Ways For How To Make Rosemary Oil For Hair
Rosemary has a rich history of medicinal and therapeutic use and is believed to improve cognitive functions and memory. Besides its great benefits in the medicinal domain, it has been a hero ingredient for beauty use. Another great thing about it is that it can be simply prepared at home. Here, we have given 5 easy ways if you are looking for how to make rosemary oil for hair.
1] Rosemary Oil With Castor Oil For Hair Growth
Rosemary with castor oil makes for a great concoction for hair growth if you have been facing bald patches lately. Castor oil is a dense liquid that is known for being highly effective for growing back lost hair. Coupled with rosemary oil, it acts as a great stimulator for hair growth. Let us see how to make rosemary oil for hair growth.
- ½ cup rosemary oil
- 4 tsp castor oil
- Heat up castor oil using the double boiler method. Make sure not to place it on direct heat as the oil can catch fire.
- Take it in a bowl and add rosemary oil to it.
- Stir the mixture well. Due to the warmth, castor oil gets infused with the rosemary oil easily.
- Allow it to cool down completely before placing it in a dark glass container.
2] Rosemary Oil With Jojoba Oil To Prevent Dryness
Jojoba oil has great properties that can help in dealing with drying and itchy scalp issues. As Jojoba oil is similar in density to the natural oils produced by our scalp, mixed with rosemary oil, it can resolve most concerning issues of our scalp. This is how it is prepared.
- ½ cup Rosemary oil
- ½ cup Jojoba oil
- Take equal amounts of Rosemary and Jojoba oil in a container and heat it up in a double boiler.
- Place it in a dark bottle after cooling it down completely.
- Make sure to place the oil mixture in a dark and cool place.
3] Rosemary Oil With Peppermint Oil To Increase Blood Circulation
Peppermint oil is known to give relief from headaches, and nausea, as it increases blood circulation when massaged directly onto the scalp. It also improves mental function and reduces stress upon mixed with rosemary oil. Follow these steps if you are looking for how to make rosemary oil for hair to increase blood circulation.
- ½ cup Rosemary oil
- 3-4 drops of Peppermint essential oil
- Few drops of other essential oil
- Mix ½ cup of Rosemary oil with 3 drops of Peppermint oil.
- Add a few drops of other essential oils such as lavender and give it a good mix.
- Store it in a glass jar in a cool place.
4] Rosemary Oil With Olive Oil For Lustrous Locks
Olive oil is an oil all-rounder product that is not only great for your skin but also for your hair. It does wonders for dry skin and helps it stay moisturized throughout the day. On hair, it provides great benefits such as moisturizing, strengthening, and nourishing them. Adding rosemary oil doubles the benefits by helping it to penetrate deeper into the scalp.
- ½ cup rosemary oil
- 1 cup of olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a double boiler method making sure that you are not putting direct heat to the oil.
- Once the olive oil gets heated up, add rosemary oil to it.
- Combine both the oil very well.
- Allow the oil mixture to cool before transferring it into a jar.
5] Rosemary Oil With Argon Oil To Improve Damaged Hair
It is common to experience hair damage owing to pollution, harsh sunlight, and sometimes due to wrong products. The good news is that damaged hair can be reversed by using natural ingredients with continuous usage. Rosemary oil coupled with Argon oil can work on damaged hair by providing it with adequate nourishment. This is how you can make rosemary oil for hair to improve damaged hair.
- 5 drops of Rosemary oil
- ½ cup Argon oil
- Warm the Argon oil in a double boiler container
- After removing it from the heat, add 5 drops of Rosemary oil to it.
- Stir well to combine both oils.
- Store it in a glass jar after cooling it down completely.
Whether you need a relaxing scalp massage or healthy locks, rosemary oil will always come to your rescue. Combined with different oils as mentioned above, doubles the benefits and stimulates hair growth, makes it stronger, and gives shine to your hair. This allows you to reap the benefits of natural goodness and give your hair the required nourishment, that without without spending a lot of money.
However, it is recommended to do a patch test at the back of your neck to see whether the oil concoction is not allergic to your skin. Experiment and see what works best for you by following our guide on how to make Rosemary oil for hair. You can also increase or decrease the quantity as per your hair length and requirement. This is the perfect recipe for healthier and lustrous hair.
1] What does Rosemary oil do to hair?
Rosemary oil makes your hair thicker by stimulating growth and also makes it stronger.
2] How to make Rosemary oil for hair to make it shinier and silky?
Add Olive oil to Rosemary oil to make an oil mixture that makes your hair shinier and silkier by providing the required nutrients.
Kriti Sharma, a seasoned content writer, my passion for words fuels my writing journey. Armed with a knack for storytelling, I thrive in crafting engaging, informative, and persuasive content. My expertise spans various niches, from technology and business to travel and wellness. I bring versatility to the table, adapting my tone and style to suit each project’s unique needs. Whether it’s an insightful blog post, a compelling marketing copy, or an in-depth research article, my commitment to quality and authenticity shines through. Join on a literary adventure as we explore the power of words together.