Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms. Posting on this platform is fun. However, you can share your posts with thousands of users. If you want to know how to make a Facebook post shareable, we are here to help you out.
There are so many features available for users. The best thing is Facebook introduces new features every now and then. In this article, we will share how to make a Facebook post shareable.
Moreover, we will also share the benefits of sharing a post on social media platforms. Plus, we will share how to limit your audience as well. So, make sure you read each point carefully. It will help you a lot in the future. Let’s get started.
Why Should You Make a Facebook Post Shareable?
Before we start with the process of making a post shareable on FB, we have to know the basic reasons for sharing a post. Well, sharing something depends on yourself. There are so many reasons to make a post shareable. In the following list, we will cover the top reasons to make your Facebook post shareable for everyone.
To Highlight a Local Issue
Many people use Facebook for various reasons. Well, you can also share a local issue from your Facebook account. On the other hand, if you are part of your local community, you would love to share events with other people. This way, other people can also share your FB post.
Sharing Can Be Fun
Besides sharing social issues, many people use social media platforms for fun. If you are one of them, you can use this tool for various purposes. However, many people love to share several things on their social media. If you make your posts shareable, it will be easier for them to share.
Most people are finding the answer to how to make a Facebook post shareable, so others can share good things. If you are an expert in a certain field, you can share your knowledge with your audience. However, be careful and check if the information is 100% authentic before posting.
How to Make Your Post Shareable on Facebook
If you don’t know how to make a Facebook post shareable, you have to follow some easy steps. When you enable this option, you will be able to share your post widely across your Facebook friends’ networks. Let’s find out how to make your post shareable:
- First, go to https://www.facebook.com/. You can also open the Facebook app. Click on the ‘What’s on your mind?’ option.
- Now, you can write your post or paste a link
- You will see an option called ‘Friends’ above, click on it to change the privacy
- If you want to make your post shareable, you have to choose the ‘Public’ option
- Now, you can post on Facebook
It’s an easy process. You just have to follow some steps. Besides ‘Public’, you can also choose other options such as ‘Specific Friends’ or ‘Friends except’. However, you can change the settings in the future.
How to Make an Old Post Shareable on Facebook
The good thing is you can make an old post shareable on Facebook. Well, the process is quite similar to the previous one. In the following, let’s find out how to make your existing post shareable:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/ and click on your profile name
- Scroll down until you find the post you want to make shareable
- You can check the icon beside the time it was posted
- There, you can find several options. You have to click on the ‘Public’ option to make your post shareable.
How to Limit Your Facebook Audience
No matter if you are creating a post or changing an existing one, you have to be careful about your audience. If there’s an issue, you can limit your audience as well. In the next section of the ‘how to make a Facebook post shareable’ guide, we will share how to limit your Facebook audience:
- First, you have to go to https://www.facebook.com/ and click on the ‘What’s on your mind?’ option
- Check the sharing option, if it’s ‘Public’, change it to ‘Friends’
- Moreover, you can also select other options such as ‘Specific Friends’ or ‘Friends except..’. Here, you can click on those friends you don’t wish to share your post with
- Now, you have to select the ‘Save Changes’ option and click ‘Post’ to share it with your chosen audience
How to Make a Post Shareable on Facebook Group
You can also share your post on a Facebook group. First, you have to create a post on your timeline. Then, you can find the ‘Share’ option and the ‘Share to a Group’. However, anyone from that group can share the post outside if it’s public.
No matter if you want to have fun or share knowledge, turning on Facebook share can be beneficial. Well, you have to follow the right process while sharing a Facebook post. However, you have to be careful when it comes to the audience.
Make sure you learn how to limit your audience on social media platforms. For more details, you can start your research on the internet. Moreover, you can also get help from the Facebook help center.
Q: How do I get people to share my Facebook post?
First, you have to find the post you want to make shareable. Go to the menu and open the ‘Edit Privacy’ option and change it to ‘Public’ and click ‘Done’.
Q: Why can’t people share my posts on Facebook?
When you have made a high privacy setting, your friends and family can’t share your post on their timeline. However, you can change it by using the ‘Edit Privacy’ option.
Q: How to make a post shareable outside Facebook?
If you want to share a post outside Facebook, you have to copy the URL of the post. Now, you can share the post anywhere.