• Home  / 
  • Blog
  •  /  How Many Calories Do I Need To Burn To Lose Weight

How Many Calories Do I Need To Burn To Lose Weight

February 19, 2019
How Many Calories Do I Need To Burn To Lose Weight

How Many Calories Do I Need To Burn To Lose Weight

For those who are losing weight or especially those who exercise, they are always interested in calorie intake and calories consumed in 1 day. Many people often wonder how many calories a kilogram needs and how many calories to burn to lose 1 kilogram.

These questions are important, but searching on forums has not yet had a reasonable answer. Here are the average calculations so you can know how many calories you need to burn to lose weight.

1 Kg Is Equal To How Many Calories?

1 Kg Is Equal To How Many Calories

1 Kg Is Equal To How Many Calories

The diet can say up to 70% of your weight loss success. So you need to know how many calories are 1 kg, and how much calories you need to load each day to lose weight. From there, you can easily set up healthy meals.

There are no specific standards for the formula as well as the correct answer to the question that 1 kilogram is equal to how many calories because they are 2 different units of measurement.

According to some information from those who have experience in weight loss, they can be determined as follows: 3,500 calories = 1 kg or 1,000 kcal = 0.3kg.

The average amount of calories to consume daily to lose weight:

  •        Women should consume 1,200 calories / day.
  •        Men should consume 1,800 calories / day.

No matter how much you want to speed up the weight loss process, don’t load fewer calories than that number because the body needs enough energy to maintain the activities of the day.

To Reduce 1 Kg, How Many Calories Do You Need To Burn And Consume?

How Many Calories Do You Need To Burn And Consume

How Many Calories Do You Need To Burn And Consume

According to some studies, to reduce 1 kg, you need to burn 7,700 calories. Based on that, you can calculate the time you need to be able to reduce 1 kg.

The UK National Health Service (NHS) says that for women, an average of 2,000 calories per day is needed to maintain weight. However, to meet the need to lose weight, they need to cut daily calories to about 1,500 calories. Note that calories should not be arbitrarily reduced to less than 1,200 calories without expert guidance.

However, the average calorie consumption also depends on many factors including age, height, weight, activity level, and health status.

If you are trying to lose weight, you need to be sure to limit the number of extra calories every day. To do this, you have to cut down on calories you burn or burn more calories through exercise or a combination of both.

  •        Each week, you have to burn about 3,500 calories to reduce from 0.5 kg to 1 kg, which means you need to consume 500 calories a day.
  •        Do not lose weight too quickly.
  •        It is recommended not to reduce more than 0.5 kg – 1 kg per week.
  •        Remember, when you lose weight, you need to gradually increase the intensity of your workout to maintain your weight.
  •        When weight falls, the amount of calories burned through daily activity also decreases.
  •        You need to reduce the number of calories burned each day according to your time and weight.

What Is The Most Effective Way To Burn Calories?

What Is The Most Effective Way To Burn Calories

What Is The Most Effective Way To Burn Calories

  •        Walk And Jog Every Day

Although the diet determines 70% of the likelihood of success, do not forget 30% of other successors from exercise.

Combine a nutritious diet with exercise to burn calories and achieve the highest weight loss effect. Practice regularly to prevent muscle loss and accelerate metabolism.

You can start simply by walking from 30 minutes to 60 minutes a day to burn calories faster.

You may not know that walking an hour can help you consume up to 500 calories. Therefore, do not ignore this simple and useful weight loss way.

  •        Practice Cardio To Burn Calories

Cardio is considered the best calorie burning exercise, advised by coaches. It not only helps you consume calories in a maximum way but also reduces body fat to give you a balanced shape.

  •        Gym, Yoga And Aerobic Practice

If you have time, go to the gym for 1 hour a day with Gym, Yoga or Aerobic exercises to lose weight and burn calories quickly.

How To Set Up A Diet To Lose Weight?

  •        Increase Protein In Your Diet

Protein can account for 10-20% of the total energy needed for the body. Adding protein to your diet is also the easiest way to lose weight effectively.

Studies have shown that protein increases your metabolic rate and helps you curb appetite. The absorbed protein needs the energy to metabolize, and that energy is mined in the body to help burn excess calories, limiting the existence of calories that cause fat accumulation.

Experts recommend that you need a minimum of 1.5 g of protein per kilogram of weight per day. You can find good sources of protein from chicken, lean beef, fish meat, seafood, eggs, cheese, beans, and milk.

  •        Remove Foods High In Sugar And Fat

Freshwater and canned fruit juice, milk tea, fried chicken are the most common causes of overweight and obesity. They are also “enemies” of those who are exercising and cause your weight loss phase to be interrupted.

  •        Drink More Than 2 Liters Of Water Daily

Not only does water purify the body and eliminate toxins, but it also helps organs function smoothly, helping you lose weight effectively.

Water helps muscle tone. If the muscles are dehydrated, they will be easy to sag and puff. Besides supplying water to the muscles, there are many changes in your weight loss process, so the skin also needs to be supplied with enough water to balance and maintain the best condition.

Hopefully, the above information can help you understand how many calories you need to burn to lose weight and find the most effective weight loss method.

Remember that most methods of calculating total calories are only estimates, not exact numbers. Therefore, you need to adjust your calorie estimation goals as you continue to monitor your weight.

But no matter how you apply to lose weight, notice that you should lose weight slowly. Rapid weight loss can be counterproductive.

About the author

    Micaethua

    Click here to add a comment

    Leave a comment: