Everyone suffers pain at some point. The search for relief of pain is a reason why CBD (cannabidiol) is rapidly gaining in popularity. However, with so many choices in the market, it may be difficult to find a high-quality CBD cream for pain.
Our favorite CBD products include lotions, salves, balms, and soothing creams, all of which are designed from hemp grown in America and have been tested independently by 3rd-party laboratories for safety and quality purposes.
Can CBD lotion for pain help with my pain?
Topical CBD lotions might provide anti-inflammatory properties that assist in relieving pain through the skin’s cannabinoid receptors. The receptors are part of the endocannabinoid system in the body which governs functionalities like our capability of processing pain, as well as sleep, mood, and inflammation. The cannabis plant has phytocannabinoids like cannabidiol that interact with the endocannabinoid system, which is the reason why hemp offers therapeutic properties.
Cannabidiol has been proven in clinical research to aid with pain-specific medical conditions, which include myofascial pain, arthritis pain, pain and inflammation, peripheral neuropathy, and chronic pain. Also, cannabinoids may help improve pain in those who receive palliative care. A 2020 study uncovered that almost 25 percent of outpatient palliative care recipients take CBD and that topical CBD products was the most common form that was used.
What should you look for in a quality CBD lotion for pain?
The following list is some of the most vital considerations while choosing the majority of CBD oil products, which includes topicals such as a CBD lotion from Wisdom Essentials.
- CBD lotion for pain should offer quality control: The brand should show recent 3rd-party laboratory test results.
- Hemp source: We suggest that you purchase brands that make products from hemp grown in the U.S.
- Extraction method: Ethanol and CO2 methods of extraction are considered rich.
- CBD lotion for pain brand reputation: Check out brand reviews for any specifics. Brand size and longevity are relevant, yet some smaller, newer brands are also serious about quality.
- CBD lotion for pain potency/strength: No medical consensus is around yet to educate on dosing, as it all depends on your unique pain response and needs. Hemp oil topicals vary in CBD mg per ounce.
- Kind of hemp extract: CBD isolates (solely CBD).; broad-spectrum extract (full spectrum of cannabinoids without Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC); Full-spectrum (whole hemp plant extract, has no more than 0.3 percent Tetrahydrocannabinol).
How do you use CBD lotions?
- Identify your areas with a problem. Then, you will clean and dry the space before you apply a small bit of the topical on the skin.
- When you have finished the application, wash your hands then wait. The majority of CBD lotions take a couple of minutes before kicking in.
CBD topicals are an excellent herbal strategy to assist with localized pains and aches, and they’re usually considered safe. But, the Food and Drug Administration has yet to assess mainstream CBD products, which is the reason why it’s recommended to always conduct your own research and strive to buy from quality companies.