1win is a betting platform that offers many advantages to its users. Key perks of the site include support for popular Indian payment services and easy financial transactions. A review of the payment transactions on the company’s website is given below.
Payment Options Provided by 1win
The site supports a wide variety of payment options including virtual wallets, banking instruments and the like. The platform also supports cryptocurrency transactions. Bettors do not have to pay any deposit fees.
The following rules apply for financial transactions on the 1win website:
- Bettors can only make payments using the method used to create the deposit;
- The minimum and maximum deposit limits depend on which payment service the user uses;
- Minimum and maximum withdrawal limits depend on the payment system;
- For the first payout you may be required to prove your identity and residency;
- Cryptocurrency can only be used for depositing, not for withdrawals;
- There are some limitations regarding multiple payment systems;
- Some payment systems do not support certain currencies.
1win Deposit Methods
You can make deposits for betting through 11 different payment methods, all of which have different deposit limits:
- Ideal Money – ₹300-₹70.000;
- Ethereum – ₹12.000-₹258.450;
- Tether – ₹7.500-₹738.500;
- Bitcoin – ₹4.900-₹258.450;
- MasterCard – ₹500-₹10.000;
- Visa – ₹400-₹73.850;
- PayTM – ₹300-₹70.000;
- Airtal – ₹300-₹10.000;
- UPI, PhonePe, GPay – ₹300-₹50.000.
How to Deposit Money at 1win?
To make a deposit online you need to:
- Register a personal account or log in to an already created account. In order to log in you need to go to the platform using any modern browser and click the login button. Then you need to enter your login and password.
- Go to the deposit section. In the personal cabinet you have to find the deposit button and click on it.
- Specify the payment system. After clicking on the top-up button a menu with all payment services available for depositing appears.
- To specify the amount of payment. After that you are to confirm the financial transaction. Money will be credited to your balance instantly.
1win Withdrawal Options
There are also withdrawal limits on the company’s website, which depend on the payment service:
- UPI, IMPS, PhonePe – ₹2.000-₹90.000;
- Transfer to bank account – ₹1.000-₹50.000;
- Visa – ₹735-₹73.850;
- Ideal Money – ₹400-₹73.850.
How to Withdraw Money from 1win?
The way to withdraw money is as follows:
- Login to the platform. Login to your profile using your username and password.
- Click on the withdrawal button. It is located in the personal cabinet.
- Identify the payment service. Indian users will appreciate the ability to withdraw money using different methods.
- Specify the payout amount. After confirmation of the transaction to wait for the money transfer to the balance.
Note that before the first withdrawal you will need to verify your identity. You can confirm your identity by adding a photo of your passport or driving license to your personal account. This will allow you to request a payout without any restrictions.
Supported Payment Systems
One of the most popular payment methods in India is UPI. The payment system allows you to transfer money without any fees and provides fast processing of transactions. Visa/Mastercard debit and credit cards are also popular.
You may have to pay a fee when transferring from a bank account. The amount of the fee depends on which banking institution the bettor uses.
Ideal Money is also a popular service. It gives an opportunity to make financial transactions without any commissions. Those who prefer mobile betting should take a look at the PhonePe payment application. Another handy service is Google Pay. All you need to do to use it is link your bank card to your Google account. You can also use the downloadable Airtel app to make payments. The program can be downloaded from Google Play or App Store.
Users seeking the highest level of privacy should use cryptocurrency wallets. Cryptocurrency wallets allow for instant transactions and the fee is determined by the bettor. However, it is not possible to withdraw money to a cryptocurrency wallet.
Is 1win Legit in India?
The betting platform operates absolutely legally. This is confirmed by the existence of a licensing document. The license guarantees users the withdrawal of all winnings.
What is the Minimum Deposit?
You can deposit from as low as 300 rupees. This is the minimum deposit required for Ideal Money, PayTM, Airtal, UPI, PhonePe, GPay.
What Currencies are Available for Deposit on 1Win?
The betting platform allows financial transactions in a wide variety of currencies, even electronic currencies. However, for Indian bettors, the most important thing is the ability to make transactions in rupees. This saves users the expense of currency exchange.
What is the Minimum Withdrawal?
You can withdraw from your account starting from 400 rupees. This is the minimum withdrawal limit for Ideal Money.
How Long Does 1win Withdrawal Take?
The winnings obtained through betting or gaming in the casino will be withdrawn within 12 hours. The exact withdrawal time depends on your specific payment service.
1win is a top notch betting platform where financial transactions are made in the best possible way, even for beginners. Create a profile on the site and make a deposit to collect an entry bonus, place a bet on cricket or other sports and win a nice sum of money. A full review of the betting platform can be found at https://betraja.in/betting-sites/1win/.